Space4Autism Code of Conduct
This policy has been created to safeguard all of our members, parents/carers, staff and volunteers of Space4Autism
Responsibilities & Expectations
· All individuals and their property are to be valued and treated with respect.
· All Space4autism members should treat one another, adult leaders, volunteers and property with respect.
· All individuals have the right to a safe, secure and cooperative working environment in which participation, risk taking and confronting challenges are encouraged.
· All individuals have the right to privacy.
· Adult leaders/volunteers should be able to perform their duties in an atmosphere of order and cooperation.
· Adult leaders/volunteers, group members and the natural environment have the right to exist in a healthy and environmentally considerate atmosphere.
· Space4Autism expects support from all group members, parents, and Adult leaders/volunteers in implementing this Code of Conduct.
· All Space4autism members should act and behave in a way which does not endanger, intimidate or interfere with the participation of others.
· All Space4autism members should respect other’s rights to privacy.
· Space4autism members should comply with instructions given by any adult leaders/volunteers and should willingly participate in the routine of Space4Autism.
· All Space4autism members should conduct themselves in a healthy and environmentally friendly manner towards other group members, adult leaders/volunteers and the natural environment.
· All Space4autism members should behave according to this code and accept the consequences if it is breached. All adult leaders/volunteers should fairly, reasonably and consistently implement this code. Adult leaders/volunteers and parents should support Space4Autism in implementing the Code of Conduct.
Specific Safeguarding Rules for ALL Members at Space4Autism
Specific Safeguarding Rules for Members of all the Social Clubs at Space4Autism
Specific Rules for everyone attending Space4Autism
The following forms of behaviour are considered a breach of the code and are therefore UNACCEPTABLE*:
* If any of the above does occur, the Space4Autism member will be spoken to immediately by a Space4Autism staff member and you could be asked to leave and/or your membership may be revoked.
BY BECOMING A MEMBER YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR CODE OF CONDUCT
15-17 Mill Lane, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 7NN
Charity Nos: 1189689