Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- January 20, 2018 at 9:30 am. Space For Kids. Click More about Space For Kids for details.
- January 20, 2018 at 12:30 pm. Saturday Club. Click More about Saturday Club for details.
- January 22, 2018 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- January 22, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- January 22, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
- January 22, 2018 at 7:30 pm. Galaxy Group. Click More about Galaxy Group for details.
- January 22, 2018 at 7:30 pm. Parent/Carer meeting. Click More about Parent/Carer meeting for details.
- January 23, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- January 23, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
- January 24, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Barclays at Radbroke Hall organise an event every year during World Autism Awareness Week to inspire local students on the Autism Spectrum to think about a career in technology. This is still being organised for 2018 but see below the attached the programme from last year’s event. If any of our members would…
Huge thanks to everyone who came and supported our Pamper Night last night, you raised an amazing £238.00. Special thanks go to all the ladies who worked so hard to pamper everyone (they didnt stop!) so thanks to Kay for the lovely massages, Makeup by Lorna for the the…
SPACE4AUTISM CHRISTMAS PARTY We are holding our Christmas Party at MAC Activity Centre this year and we hope as many of you as possible can pop down to join in the fun – There will be lots of games, raffles, skating and much more and even the man in red…
We need as many parents/carers to come to the following consultation events to let the authorities know your viewpoint regarding support/provision for young people with Autism in Cheshire. This is being hosted by Ian Donegani – Head of Service (SEND & Inclusion) and Cheryl Knupfer – Autism Behaviour Consultant
Incase you haven’t seen the clip of us last night on North West Tonight here it is – well done to everyone involved you all gave such lovely comments. https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09gv4b7/north-west-tonight-late-news-27112017
The Space Centre, 15-17 Mill Lane, Macclesfield, Cheshire, Sk11 7NN Tele 01625 617884 email email@example.com Charity Nos: 1141860 As our professional drop ins have come to an end until Jan 2018 we have decided to keep opening our doors on a Thursday 10-3pm so everyone can keep coming to socialise…