Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- January 23, 2019 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- January 23, 2019 at 3:30 pm. Afterschool Club. Click More about Afterschool Club for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 1:00 pm. Adults Art Session. Click More about Adults Art Session for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 1:00 pm. Cheshire East Autism Team 1:1 Drop In. Click More about Cheshire East Autism Team 1:1 Drop In for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 3:30 pm. Afterschool Club. Click More about Afterschool Club for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 3:30 pm. Children's Art Session. Click More about Children's Art Session for details.
- January 25, 2019 at 9:30 am. Adults Cookery Lesson. Click More about Adults Cookery Lesson for details.
- January 28, 2019 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- January 28, 2019 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Please look under the Space for Clubs tab at the top of the page for the new dates of all our clubs. We are also setting up a hobbies club and the first meeting will be Sunday 8th Jan 2-4pm at St Pauls Church Hall, Macclesfield. You do not have…
The National Autistic Society, Cheshire East Council and Cheshire East & Central PCT are working together to develop a strategy for adults with autism and their parent/carers living within East Cheshire. We want to learn about your experiences of services, what you like, what you dont like, whats missing. In…
Do you or a member of your family find it hard to ride a bike? My daughter has severe learning difficulties and autism and therefore we have found that riding a tandem is the best way to keep her happy and busy and fully involved with the family. We have…
hi all i am Harry Muskett i have been diagnosed with aspergers syndrome and i am 16 years old and i have started making podcasts on youtube for certain issues concerning people with autism so if anone anyone has any issues they wish me to mention in one of my…
please click below to fill in the survey Easy_Read_Cheshire_E_autism_survey Dear All I work for the National Autistic Society and I have been commissioned by Cheshire East Council and Central and Eastern Cheshire PCT to look at the needs of adults with autism in the Cheshire East and…
PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW AND JOIN THE GIVING MACHINE TO HELP SPACE4AUTISM TO RAISE FUNDS. http://www.thegivingmachine.co.uk/email-flyers/2a2f5fcbddc6c8238bbf141643655432