Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- September 26, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 26, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
- September 27, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 27, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
- September 29, 2018 at 9:30 am. Space for Kids. Click More about Space for Kids for details.
- September 29, 2018 at 12:30 pm. Saturday Club. Click More about Saturday Club for details.
- October 1, 2018 at 7:30 pm. Galaxy Group. Click More about Galaxy Group for details.
- October 5, 2018 at 6:30 pm. Space for you (younger). Click More about Space for you (younger) for details.
- October 5, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Space for You (older). Click More about Space for You (older) for details.
- October 9, 2018 at 10:00 am. Occupational Therapy Clinic. Click More about Occupational Therapy Clinic for details.
- October 12, 2018 at 6:30 pm. Fun Friday. Click More about Fun Friday for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Hi, I have a son in year 10 whom I hope will be going on to 6th Form college to take his A levels. I wondered if anyone has any experience of having their children in 6th Form at Wilmslow and Poynton. Any advice would be helpful to me as,…
SPACE4AUTISM Same World, Different Planet Invites you to their SPRING BALL At the: Hunting Lodge, Adlington Hall, Adlington, Cheshire, SK10 4LF Date Friday 11th May 2012 Arrive 7.30pm for Pre-Dinner Drinks on the Lawn (weather permitting) MENU Peppered Scotch Salmon served on…
check out http://www.disability-grants.org/ for more information Disability Grants Disability Grants aims to provide free accessible information on grants to support disabled adults and parents/carers of disabled children.
Council for Disabled Children Contact a Family has launched an SEN National Advice Service giving comprehensive advice and information to parents in England who have a child with SEN, additional needs or disabilities. You can contact the helpline on 0808 808 3555. More info is available at http://www.cafamily.org.uk/families/SEN.html
Just an update on todays events at Space for Kids. Up until the end of March we are going to be working on Scrap books. Each child was given one of our cameras to take home for 2 weeks and take photos of their interests, they will then bring them…
Subject: FW: NEW DATES FOR AUTISM CONSULTATION This is a reminder about the Autism consultation events and the online survey – details below and attached. If you have any queries please contact Clare Hughes, her contact details are below. Implementing_the_Adult_Autism_Strategy Easy_Read_Cheshire_E_autism_survey Regards Margaret Leonard Sent on behalf…