Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- August 24, 2017 at 10:00 am. S4A Weekly Drop In. Click More about S4A Weekly Drop In for details.
- September 6, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Circus Starrs tickets. Click More about Circus Starrs tickets for details.
- September 6, 2017 at 7:15 pm. Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions. Click More about Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions for details.
- September 8, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Fun Friday. Click More about Fun Friday for details.
- September 9, 2017 at 9:30 am. Space for Kids. Click More about Space for Kids for details.
- September 9, 2017 at 12:30 pm. Saturday Club. Click More about Saturday Club for details.
- September 15, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Space for You. Click More about Space for You for details.
- September 18, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Roller Sports & Activity Night. Click More about Roller Sports & Activity Night for details.
- September 20, 2017 at 7:15 pm. Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions. Click More about Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions for details.
- September 22, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Fun Friday. Click More about Fun Friday for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Please click link here for more information: PAWS – dogs for the disabled if you cannot open the link contact Space4Autism and we will send it to you directly.
Click here for the information leaflet Online Counselling Leaflet If you cannot open the attached leaflet please email us and we will forward it to your directly Space4Autism
Some folk might find this useful http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18694168 It also crosses into innovative ways to teach. There is also a charity that helps : We can be found at www.aidis.org. “We are a national charity specialising in Assistive Technology for over 35 years” It is worth noting this link “you can…
an article from the Guardian – click here to read http://apps.facebook.com/theguardian/education/2008/nov/11/special-needs-autistic-children-education?post_gdp=true
LD CAMHS (Learning Disability Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service) Projects Planning a smooth transition Would you like to take an active part in the development of a new Transition Protocol/Policy to ensure a smooth passage between children’s and adult’s services. “Get involved challenge” Would your son or daughter like…
Improving the mental health of children and young people Children’s Minister Sarah Teather has announced a new programme to improve the mental health of children and young people. BOND (Better Outcomes, New Delivery) will aim to ensure that families receive early intervention support from mental health support services. The programme…