YOUTHFED HAVE CANCELLED TOMORROW’S TRAINING AS ONLY ONE PERSON BOOKED FOR THIS COURSE….
Free Training in Macclesfield
Space4Autism,The Space Centre, 15-17 Mill Lane, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 7NN
Safeguarding & Managing Behaviours
Friday 20th July 2018, 10am to 3:30pm
To develop your knowledge, attitudes and understanding of child protection and safeguarding so it is integrated into youth work practices and procedures. To enable participants to explore what aggressive behaviour is and how to manage and avoid it within your setting.
- Identify laws and guidance relating to safeguarding children
- Identify some of the main forms, signs and effects of abuse
- Explain what multi-agency working means for individuals and their work environment
- Describe what individuals need to do about reporting concerns, including “whistleblowing” in their own work setting.
- To clarify what behaviours you and your colleagues find aggressive.
- To identify actions that would minimise aggressive behaviours arising in your setting.
- To gain practical skills and techniques in how to manage an aggressive situation.
- Identify ways to minimise the chances of challenging behaviour occurring within your setting.
To book, visit Eventbrite and search for Youth Fed, or follow the links above.
For booking queries or to enquire about these training courses and more email Michael Jones at email@example.com