Achievement for All, in association with Oxford University Press, is running the Every Child Included conference on Wednesday 14th June 2017 at Newbury Racecourse.
The conference will see teachers and leaders in education, parents and home educators from early years to post 16, explore how we can collectively unite to ensure every child in included, regardless of background, challenge or need.
The conference will welcome an exceptional group of speakers, including:
- Sir Kevan Collins, CEO of EEF
- Dame Alison Peacock, CEO, Chartered College of Teaching
- Andy Cope of The Art of Brilliance
- Young entrepreneur, Ollie Forsyth
- Gary Wilson, author and education expert
- Professor Sonia Blandford, CEO, Achievement for All
- Representatives from the Department for Education
- International speakers from the USA, Scandinavia and the Baltics.
The event will provide attendees with real life examples of how the lives of children and young people have been transformed through inclusion. You will also walk away with advice and proven strategies for:
- Achieving the best value and high impact from pupil premium allocations
- Improving resilience, outcomes and employability for all children and young people
- Improving staff wellbeing and morale.
In addition, Brian Lamb, OBE, will chair panel discussions with leading practitioners, including:
- Dr Penny Barratt, Executive Head teacher, The Bridge School London
- Trudi Beswick, CEO, Caudwell Children
- Dame Sue Bourne, Head teacher, The Avenue School
- Tony Clifford, ARC
- Andy Darby, Head teacher, Tredworth Junior School
- Denise Gallucci, CEO, GEMS Education
- Sherann Hillman (MBE), Co-Chair and NW Steering Group Member, National Network of Parent Carer Forums
- Kevin Kibble, Chief Executive, The Nurture Group Network
- Dr Zane Olina, National Director, Latvia Curriculum Reforms
- Professor John Howson, Director, TeachVac and DataforEducation.info
When booking your tickets please follow the options below:
- General booking – please select the green ‘Tickets’ button above and select Standard ticket
- Achievement for All schools and settings, please select the green ‘Tickets’ button above and add AFAcommunity into the promotional code. Parents and carers can join those schools attending at no extra cost by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place
- Parents and carers of SEND children and young people and home educators can attend at no extra cost. Please email email@example.com to secure your place