Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- June 1, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Space for You. Click More about Space for You for details.
- June 4, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- June 4, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
- June 4, 2018 at 7:00 pm. S4AFC football club. Click More about S4AFC football club for details.
- June 5, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- June 5, 2018 at 10:00 am. Summer Mental Health Awareness (3 day course). Click More about Summer Mental Health Awareness (3 day course) for details.
- June 5, 2018 at 10:00 am. Youth Federation training - private meeting. Click More about Youth Federation training - private meeting for details.
- June 5, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
- June 6, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- June 6, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
An information session for parents whose children are currently waiting for an ASC Assessment no need to book just turn up
Please share with anyone you feel would love to come and work for Space4Autism, would suit someone who just wants afterschool hours but we may have more hours in the future.
Our fantastic team of Born Survivors have raised an amazing £3907.00 so far with more donations still coming in Well done team and cannot wait to watch you all again next year – hope your bruises are healing??
The Space Centre, 15-17 Mill Lane, Macclesfield, Cheshire, Sk11 7NN Tele 01625 617884 Email firstname.lastname@example.org LAUNCH 3.30 Launch 3.30 is an ASC Afterschool Club for the whole family to attend. Mon-Thurs 3.30-6.15pm during term time This is chance for the whole family to come together for a chat, chill and…
for more information on all the activities please email email@example.com What’s on this week at Space4Autism – for more information please see our website www.space4autism.com or check out our events on facebook Monday 21st Space Hoppers 9.15-11am Open Space 10-3pm Launch 3.30 Afterschool Club- 3.30-5pm Tuesday 22nd Open Space 10-3pm…
please see below, all delivered by Alison Lindop from The Cheshire Autism Team in her capacity as Speech and Language Therapist. You do not have to book for these sessions and they will all be held at our Space Centre, 15-17 Mill Lane, Macclesfield, SK11 7NN
SPACE4AUTISM ROLLER SPORTS & ACTIVITY NIGHT 3RD TUESDAY OF EACH MONTH Held the third Tuesday of the month from 18.30-20.30 DATES: 17th April, 15th May, 19th June, 17th July Open to children/young people/adults who have an Autistic Spectrum Condition or are awaiting diagnosis and their family (inc siblings!) Venue: MAC, Goodall…
GALAXY GROUP Open to any person 18+ who are (or feel they may be) on the Autistic Spectrum (you do not have to live within East Cheshire to attend) Twice Monthly meetings We ask for a small donation of £3.50 per session per person however the social outings and activities…
SPACE4AUTISM FOOTBALL CLUB Will be held the first Monday evening of each month Coached and Supported by Macclesfield Juniors FC and held at Fallibroome Academy, Priory Lane, SK10 4AF Open to all children/young people aged 9-18yrs who are on the Autistic Spectrum (or are awaiting diagnosis) Time: 7-8.30pm At: DATES:…
From Pizza making to Potato printing, from playing with trains to playing in water, we even got time to celebrate Chinese New Year If you would be interested in joining our social clubs please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Sunday 10th June 10am – 3pm We need as many people as possible to come along and help make our decorations for the Barnaby Festival We are making weird and wacky flowers, trees or anything else you can think of that has roots All ages are invited, however, children under…
Road Dragons who are an MCC (Motor Cycle Club) are raising money for Space4Autism to enable us to buy paints and brushes for the new sensory room – if you see them on your travels at the weekends give them a cheer from us. If you are interested in joining…
Don’t forget SPACE4AUTISM is on TheGivingMachine. SPACE4AUTISM’s Fundraising Page click here to see more https://www.thegivingmachine.co.uk/causes/space4autism/ Shop via TheGivingMachine at 1000s of shops such as Amazon, Argos and John Lewis, and raise a cash donation for SPACE4AUTISM, at no cost to you. It’s completely free and easy to join! So far…