Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- February 23, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Space For You. Click More about Space For You for details.
- February 24, 2018 at 10:00 am. Free Workshop All About Sensory. Click More about Free Workshop All About Sensory for details.
- February 26, 2018 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- February 26, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- February 26, 2018 at 1:00 pm. Employment Training Course. Click More about Employment Training Course for details.
- February 26, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
- February 27, 2018 at 10:00 am. DLA workshop. Click More about DLA workshop for details.
- February 27, 2018 at 10:00 am. Free Cerebra Workshop - Disability Living Allowance workshop. Click More about Free Cerebra Workshop - Disability Living Allowance workshop for details.
- February 27, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- February 27, 2018 at 10:00 am. What is Autism. Click More about What is Autism for details.
- February 27, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
please see below, all delivered by Alison Lindop from The Cheshire Autism Team in her capacity as Speech and Language Therapist. You do not have to book for these sessions and they will all be held at our Space Centre, 15-17 Mill Lane, Macclesfield, SK11 7NN
Space4Autism The Space Centre, 15-17 Mill Lane, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 7NN TABLE TOP SALE AT SPACE4AUTISM Saturday 14th April 2018 10-2pm Lots of different stalls and Space4Autism are having a 2nd hand toy sale so come along and grab a bargain If you would like a stall please email…
THE 4TH MONDAY OF THE MONTH SPACE4AUTISM The Space Centre, 15-17 Mill Lane, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 7NN firstname.lastname@example.org www.space4autism.com Facebook – Space4autism Charity Number: 1141860 Our monthly socials give you a chance to meet up with others who are in “the same boat”, gain some helpful tips and also to know you…
Some really exciting news AMT (Autism Movement Therapy) is coming to Space4Autism if you would be interested in this course please contact the details on the flyer. This is open to anyone who feels they would like to gain a Level II certification Joanne Lara and her team are coming…
SPACE4AUTISM ROLLER SPORTS & ACTIVITY NIGHT 3RD TUESDAY OF EACH MONTH Held the third Tuesday of the month from 18.30-20.30 DATES: 16th Jan, 20th Feb, 20th March Open to children/young people/adults who have an Autistic Spectrum Condition or are awaiting diagnosis and their family (inc siblings!) Venue: MAC, Goodall Street, Macclesfield,…
SPACE4AUTISM The Space Centre, 15-17 Mill Lane, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 7NN email@example.com Tele 01625 617884 FAMILY GET TOGETHER DROP IN SESSIONS Once again we are pleased to announce Space4Autism will be opening up the Space Centre for Family Get Together Drop In Sessions throughout the February school holidays Mon 19th, Tues…
GALAXY GROUP Open to any person 18+ who are (or feel they may be) on the Autistic Spectrum (you do not have to live within East Cheshire to attend) Twice Monthly meetings We ask for a small donation of £3.50 per session per person however the social outings and activities…
FREE WORKSHOP “Challenging Behaviour” Given by Geoff Evans and Living Autism Saturday 10th March 10.00am – 1.00pm light refreshments will be provided VENUE Space4Autism The Space Centre, 15-17 Mill Lane, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 7NN … People on the autism spectrum can exhibit behaviours that others find challenging Individuals with autism act in…
SPACE4AUTISM FOOTBALL CLUB Will be held the first Monday evening of each month Coached and Supported by Macclesfield Juniors FC and held at Fallibroome Academy, Priory Lane, SK10 4AF Open to all children/young people aged 9-18yrs who are on the Autistic Spectrum (or are awaiting diagnosis) Time: 7-8.30pm At: DATES:…
From Pizza making to Potato printing, from playing with trains to playing in water, we even got time to celebrate Chinese New Year If you would be interested in joining our social clubs please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
BEAUTIFUL VALENTINES TROPICAL PLANTERS DELIVERED DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR Rick Simpson is donating 25% of every sale to Space4Autism Lots of different styles on his website www.tropicalplants4gifts.com please share as the more that are bought the more Space will make Thank you Rick for supporting Space4Autism