Laura Beresford is putting a team together for Born Survivor again this year, she has send the below email out to those already willing to participate – if you would like to join the team please see below
Happy New Year! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.
Thanks for expressing an interest in joining the Space4Autism Team at Born Survivor this year. The event takes place on Saturday 12 May 2018 at Capesthorne Hall and I have selected the 10am wave/start time (the later it gets, the muddier it gets!).
I have already signed myself up and created our team. If you join as an individual you will pay £62.03 in total (£59 entry fee plus £3.03 processing fee) but if you sign up via our team it will be £58.03 in total (entry fee is slightly cheaper at £55). As I mentioned in my original Facebook post, Space4Autism are willing to reimburse your £55 joining fee after the event if you can raise a minimum of £300 for them in sponsorship.
This is the third year I have participated in this event and would love to raise a really good amount for this amazing charity this year. I could write pages and pages about how fantastic they are but instead, I will just say that if you want to learn more about what they do then please visit www.space4autism.com (or ask me of course!).
Last year we provided tops for everybody but the sizes etc weren’t great, so this year I would like to ask you all to provide me with a plain black t-shirt or vest and I will have the S4A logo printed onto them free of charge. I hope that’s OK – at least then you can have a top that you’re comfortable wearing (mine looked about three sizes too small last year which wasn’t a great look!).
To sign up to our team:
- Click on https://endurancecui.active.com/event-reg/select-race?e=45639151&rf=nY7qyavqu&ts=E
- Choose Born Survivor 10k – TEAM CAPTAIN AND TEAM MEMBERS ENTRY
- Sign into your account or sign up if you don’t have one!
- Fill in all your personal details – Wave start time is 10am
- Tick ‘I am already supporting a charity’ and type in Space4Autism
- When you get to the TEAM INFORMATION section, choose Join a Team and type in Space4Autism in the search field
- Agree to the T’s & C’s and complete the waiver information
- Complete the payment info and the rest of the required information!
To set up your individual JustGiving page and start fundraising: https://www.justgiving.com/
If you no longer want to take part, please just send me a quick email so that I know not to pester you to sign up!
Unless anybody has any more questions then I think that’s all from me for now. I’ll share any more information I have as we get closer to the event. Happy training!!