Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- February 23, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Space For You. Click More about Space For You for details.
- February 24, 2018 at 10:00 am. Free Workshop All About Sensory. Click More about Free Workshop All About Sensory for details.
- February 26, 2018 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- February 26, 2018 at 1:00 pm. Employment Training Course. Click More about Employment Training Course for details.
- February 27, 2018 at 10:00 am. DLA workshop. Click More about DLA workshop for details.
- February 27, 2018 at 10:00 am. Free Cerebra Workshop - Disability Living Allowance workshop. Click More about Free Cerebra Workshop - Disability Living Allowance workshop for details.
- February 28, 2018 at 10:00 am. Cygnet course - private meeting. Click More about Cygnet course - private meeting for details.
- March 1, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Trustee Meeting. Click More about Trustee Meeting for details.
- March 3, 2018 at 9:30 am. Space For Kids. Click More about Space For Kids for details.
- March 3, 2018 at 12:30 pm. Saturday Club. Click More about Saturday Club for details.
- March 5, 2018 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
THE 4TH MONDAY OF THE MONTH SPACE4AUTISM The Space Centre, 15-17 Mill Lane, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 7NN email@example.com www.space4autism.com Facebook – Space4autism Charity Number: 1141860 Our monthly socials give you a chance to meet up with others who are in “the same boat”, gain some helpful tips and also to know you…
Space4Autism The Space Centre, 15-17 Mill Lane, Macclesfield, Cheshire, Sk11 7NN To celebrate moving into our new Space Centre and to thank everyone involved in supporting us we would like to invite you along to our (this is instead of our usual Launch 3.30 afterschool club that day) “Thank You…
Some really exciting news AMT (Autism Movement Therapy) is coming to Space4Autism if you would be interested in this course please contact the details on the flyer. This is open to anyone who feels they would like to gain a Level II certification Joanne Lara and her team are coming…
Laura Beresford is putting a team together for Born Survivor again this year, she has send the below email out to those already willing to participate – if you would like to join the team please see below Happy New Year! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. …
please see below your invite to the Mayor’s Ball taking place at The Tytherington Club on 24th February, tickets for Space4Autism members are at a reduced rate of £35.00 This is in aid of Space4Autism and ROAR and we would really like at least 1 or 2 tables of 10…
CEIAS (was parent partnership) has been a fantastic support for many eg invaluable in getting school knowledge the obvious need for an EHCP application, support writing and in review meetings, but recent changes have dramatically reduced the already overworked staff. We are therefore asking our members if anyone has been…