Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- September 21, 2017 at 10:00 am. S4A Drop In. Click More about S4A Drop In for details.
- September 22, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Fun Friday. Click More about Fun Friday for details.
- September 23, 2017 at 9:30 am. Space for Kids. Click More about Space for Kids for details.
- September 23, 2017 at 12:30 pm. Saturday Club. Click More about Saturday Club for details.
- September 27, 2017 at 10:00 am. Cygnet Couse - private meeting. Click More about Cygnet Couse - private meeting for details.
- September 28, 2017 at 10:00 am. S4A Drop In. Click More about S4A Drop In for details.
- September 29, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Space for You. Click More about Space for You for details.
- October 4, 2017 at 10:00 am. Cygnet Couse - private meeting. Click More about Cygnet Couse - private meeting for details.
- October 4, 2017 at 7:15 pm. Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions. Click More about Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions for details.
- October 6, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Fun Friday. Click More about Fun Friday for details.
- October 7, 2017 at 9:30 am. Space For Kids. Click More about Space For Kids for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Hi All As we are going to be moving premises very shortly (date to be confirmed) we are looking at what other activities you would like to see at Space4Autism. We are busy putting together the next course of workshops and we are still going to be running all the…
Space4Autism, 1b Lowe Street, Macclesfield, SK11 7NJ charity nos: 1141860 S4A DROP IN S4A Drop In is open the 4 first Thursdays of every month 10-3pm to offer a huge range of activities to help our families, from Yoga, Relaxation, Art/Pottery therapy, crafts, book club to visits from a range…
one our ASC adults has asked me to share this with you. They have been struggling with anxiety and stress for sometime now and after seeing Dr’s they prescribed the usual depression drugs. However, this adult didn’t want to take medication and wanted to find a healthy alternative. After going…
Thrive for a Fiver!!! Each year, HealthCare21 make a big push to raise money for exceptional fundraising organisations in the local community. This year, we chose the following 4 charities: East Cheshire Hospice, Visyon, Space for Autism, and the student-led Peru Fund, which are all charities close to our…
I have been given this website and I thought some of you may find it interesting, I will add it to our Space Links and Beyond on the website, if you haven’t looked there before take a look as there are lots of information and advise services. http://www.respectforall.org.uk/counselling/