Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- August 22, 2018 at 12:00 pm. Autism Movement Therapy. Click More about Autism Movement Therapy for details.
- September 3, 2018 at 7:30 pm. Galaxy Group (adult ASC social Group). Click More about Galaxy Group (adult ASC social Group) for details.
- September 4, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 5, 2018 at 10:00 am. Cheshire Carers. Click More about Cheshire Carers for details.
- September 5, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 6, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 6, 2018 at 1:00 pm. Art Therapy. Click More about Art Therapy for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
HI All Due to the school summer holidays starting from this week in some schools – please see below our opening hours for Open Space and also our out of school drop in’s, from week beginning Monday 23rd July to week beginning Monday 3rd September. LAUNCH 3.30 will resume from…
To all the customers and staff at Tytherington Pharmacy for raising £40.58 in their charity box for Space4Autism. If you know anyone who would like a charity tin please let us know and we will get it sent out to them.
THANK YOU Isy and Charlotte who presented a power point at St Albans School and organised a non-uniform day They raised a fantastic £283.00 for Space4Autism Huge thanks girls and I cannot wait to see the powerpoint
NEW FREE ADULT COURSE For July 2018 Introduction to IT 3-week course at Macclesfield College every Tuesday starting 17th July 2018 1pm -3pm Course Summary Spreadsheets, Word processing, Email & using the internet. Students will have the opportunity to discover strategies to keep themselves and…
Stop Stigma with Science – Conference 2 – Mental Health Carers Group Stockport Friday 28th September 2018 – Cheshire Conference Centre Mental Illness – Not All In The Mind – A Multi-Specialist Approach to Mental Health Our conference is about the links between psychiatry, neurology, immunology and psychology and in…
Space4Autism, 15-17 Mill Lane, Macclesfield, Sk11 7NN ASC and Diet – Dissertation Project Information for Parents Telephone questionnaire for parents/carers of children with ASC to speak to Heather Bryson from Manchester University to discuss your experiences in using diet to manage ASC as part of her Masters’ Degree in Nutrition…