Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- July 28, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Space for You. Click More about Space for You for details.
- August 3, 2017 at 10:00 am. S4A Weekly Drop In. Click More about S4A Weekly Drop In for details.
- August 10, 2017 at 10:00 am. S4A Weekly Drop In. Click More about S4A Weekly Drop In for details.
- August 17, 2017 at 10:00 am. S4A Weekly Drop In. Click More about S4A Weekly Drop In for details.
- August 24, 2017 at 10:00 am. S4A Weekly Drop In. Click More about S4A Weekly Drop In for details.
- September 6, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Circus Starrs tickets. Click More about Circus Starrs tickets for details.
- September 6, 2017 at 7:15 pm. Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions. Click More about Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions for details.
- September 8, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Fun Friday. Click More about Fun Friday for details.
- September 9, 2017 at 9:30 am. Space for Kids. Click More about Space for Kids for details.
- September 9, 2017 at 12:30 pm. Saturday Club. Click More about Saturday Club for details.
- September 15, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Space for You. Click More about Space for You for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
HI All Please find attached 2 questionnaires regarding the Bollington Hub. If you can fill these in and post back to the relevant person it would be much appreciated. These are to see what residents and the community would like out of a community hub in Bollington Parent and Carers…
Nominations are now open – apply today. At OneFamily we’re passionate about helping our customers and their communities. Last year our Community Awards funded 65 projects which included music therapy for people with Alzheimer’s, therapy rooms and spaces, sports equipment and much more. Our 2017 Community Awards nominations are now open.…
Thank you to Lyn for choosing Space4Autism as the beneficiary charity for donations in memory of her late husband Ivan Davies. Ivan was Aarons taxi driver and dear friend who will be missed by so many but especially Aaron. Lyn chose Space4Autism as Ivan was helping Aaron with his eating…
Congratulations Steph (one of our fab staff team) for completing the Colshaw Hall 10k in aid of Space4Autism. Steph raised a brilliant £175 which will go on our fundraising thermometer. thanks so much Steph for doing this for us – you can now put your feet up and chill after a…
SPACE4AUTISM Invite you to a free FUN DAY & VIEWING with a joint new venture called “Brain Space” Saturday 19th August 2017 1-4pm Address: The Quarry Stables, Moorside Lane, off Bakestonedale Rd, Pott Shrigley, SK10 5RZ (if you need transport please let us know) We are having a fun day…
Many Thanks to everyone at Wilmslow High School who raised £217.00 by holding a cake sale for Space4Autism.