Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- December 13, 2017 at 7:15 pm. Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions. Click More about Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions for details.
- December 14, 2017 at 10:00 am. Social Drop In. Click More about Social Drop In for details.
- December 15, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Fun Friday. Click More about Fun Friday for details.
- December 16, 2017 at 9:30 am. Space For Kids. Click More about Space For Kids for details.
- December 16, 2017 at 12:30 pm. Saturday Club. Click More about Saturday Club for details.
- December 19, 2017 at 6:30 pm. S4A Christmas Party. Click More about S4A Christmas Party for details.
- January 12, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Space For You. Click More about Space For You for details.
- January 15, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- January 16, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- January 17, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Incase you haven’t seen the clip of us last night on North West Tonight here it is – well done to everyone involved you all gave such lovely comments. https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09gv4b7/north-west-tonight-late-news-27112017
The Space Centre, 15-17 Mill Lane, Macclesfield, Cheshire, Sk11 7NN Tele 01625 617884 email firstname.lastname@example.org Charity Nos: 1141860 As our professional drop ins have come to an end until Jan 2018 we have decided to keep opening our doors on a Thursday 10-3pm so everyone can keep coming to socialise…
As some of our members suffer with Hypermobility we thought we would share this with you. http://patienttalk.org/hypermobility-some-of-the-main-signs-and-symptoms-of-joint-hypermobility/
My name is Cassie Short and I am a PhD student in the Psychology department at the University of Bolton, under the supervision of Dr Pedro Vital. I am writing to you as my research interest is focused on the facilitation of social processing in children who have been diagnosed…
This month we invited Citizens Advice to come and speak to our Galaxy Group to give an overview of benefits. We thought you might find the below interesting so we would like to share this with you. Overview of Benefits – Disability_Nov2017 Please be aware that the welfare benefits system is…
Cat and John will be in the Hurdsfield and Buxton Road Stores this Saturday 25th Nov so pop in for a chat and for some cake….