Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- August 24, 2017 at 10:00 am. S4A Weekly Drop In. Click More about S4A Weekly Drop In for details.
- September 6, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Circus Starrs tickets. Click More about Circus Starrs tickets for details.
- September 6, 2017 at 7:15 pm. Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions. Click More about Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions for details.
- September 8, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Fun Friday. Click More about Fun Friday for details.
- September 9, 2017 at 9:30 am. Space for Kids. Click More about Space for Kids for details.
- September 9, 2017 at 12:30 pm. Saturday Club. Click More about Saturday Club for details.
- September 15, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Space for You. Click More about Space for You for details.
- September 18, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Roller Sports & Activity Night. Click More about Roller Sports & Activity Night for details.
- September 20, 2017 at 7:15 pm. Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions. Click More about Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions for details.
- September 22, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Fun Friday. Click More about Fun Friday for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Your chance to tell the commissioners! Have you booked your place yet? Still some places available at our joint event organised by the VCF Sector and Cheshire East Council Friday 11 August 2017: 1.00pm – 3.30pm at Sandbach Town Hall CW11 1AX A free workshop for voluntary, community…
Dear All, We currently are working in partnership with RNC and 3SC to deliver a Specialist Employment Service covering PAN Disability. This service offers a free 1:1 support with a tailored package to suit an individual. The service is already helping and benefiting individuals to achieve their goal of finding…
Huge thank you to everyone who came along to our 1st Afternoon Tea Party, it was a huge success and we will definitely being doing this again in the future. You raised an amazing £375.55 We would like to thank Laura, Mirelle, Debbie, Margaret, Shelby and Caitlin for all…
Thank you so much to the team at Healthcare21 Communications Limited, especially Liz Jennings, who raised a fantastic £250 for Space4Autism with their Thrive for Fiver Challenge. This will be added to our fundraising thermometer for our upcoming move which now with your help stands at £12,058.44 which is…
Thank you so much to one of the teams from Cheshire East Ncs who raised £297.50 by doing various activities including Cake Baking, Face Painting, sponsored walk and much more