Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- June 26, 2017 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- June 26, 2017 at 7:30 pm. S4A Parent/carer Get together. Click More about S4A Parent/carer Get together for details.
- June 27, 2017 at 7:30 pm. Galaxy Group - Adult social group. Click More about Galaxy Group - Adult social group for details.
- June 28, 2017 at 10:00 am. Cygnet Course. Click More about Cygnet Course for details.
- July 3, 2017 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- July 3, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Space4Autism Football Club. Click More about Space4Autism Football Club for details.
- July 5, 2017 at 10:00 am. Cheshire Carers coffee morning. Click More about Cheshire Carers coffee morning for details.
- July 5, 2017 at 12:30 pm. Cygnet Course. Click More about Cygnet Course for details.
- July 5, 2017 at 7:15 pm. Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions. Click More about Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions for details.
- July 6, 2017 at 10:00 am. S4A Weekly Drop In. Click More about S4A Weekly Drop In for details.
- July 6, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Trustee Meeting. Click More about Trustee Meeting for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Review of SEND reforms in England The All Party Parliamentary Group on Autism (APPGA), supported by The National Autistic Society, is carrying out a parliamentary inquiry into education and support for children and young people on the autism spectrum in England. It is now nearly three years since the special…
Mayor of Macclesfield’s Charity Afternoon Tea Saturday 9th September, 3:30pm Dorchester 3, Tytherington Club, Dorchester Way, Macclesfield, SK10 2JP IN AID OF SPACE4AUTISM AND ROAR A fundraising event for Reach Out and Recover, and Space 4 Autism Selection of fresh sandwiches Selection of cakes Buttery scones with clotted cream &…
Learning disabilities, autism, behaviours that may challenge, complex needs – all can form real barriers preventing people from making the progress we know they are capable of. Unlocking an individual’s full potential is at the heart of what Hesley Group’s Specialist Colleges are all about; we call it the Power…
Congratulations to our staff/volunteers and trustees who attended training in Safeguarding and aggressive behaviour Your certificates are waiting for you
To Izzy Hamilton supporting Space4Autism and raising £135.43 We have so many wonderful people supporting Space4Autism and Izzy and friends raised money at her 50th party at The Spinners in Bollington. This now brings our fundraising for the move to £9865.93 which is absolutely amazing
Forthcoming Events in Aid of BIRD Eccleston Village Open Gardens Sunday 18th June 1pm – 5pm, £4.00 entry with accompanied children free, come along and join us Spend an afternoon exploring the gardens and Village Church in the lovely setting of Eccleston, refreshments, afternoon teas, cake/plant stalls, ice cream…