Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- October 24, 2017 at 1:00 pm. Space4Autism school holiday drop in. Click More about Space4Autism school holiday drop in for details.
- October 25, 2017 at 10:00 am. Cygnet Couse - private meeting. Click More about Cygnet Couse - private meeting for details.
- October 25, 2017 at 10:00 am. Space4Autism school holiday drop in. Click More about Space4Autism school holiday drop in for details.
- October 27, 2017 at 11:59 pm. Space For You. Click More about Space For You for details.
- October 30, 2017 at 7:30 pm. Galaxy Group. Click More about Galaxy Group for details.
- November 1, 2017 at 7:15 pm. Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions. Click More about Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions for details.
- November 3, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Fun Friday. Click More about Fun Friday for details.
- November 4, 2017 at 9:30 am. Space For Kids. Click More about Space For Kids for details.
- November 4, 2017 at 12:30 pm. Saturday Club. Click More about Saturday Club for details.
- November 10, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Space For You. Click More about Space For You for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
We’re hosting a Co-op Life Skills Bootcamp in Manchester in October half term. If you (or someone you know) are 16-19 and looking for new skills and experience, https://joinin.coop.co.uk/opportunities/94?_ga=2.120194952.1487717297.1507033371-1858735205.1502897289
Space4Autism, 15-17 Mill Lane, Macclesfield, SK11 7NN Tele: 01625 617884 charity nos: 1141860 S4A DROP IN S4A Drop In is open the 4 first Thursdays of every month 10-3pm to offer a huge range of activities to help our families, from Yoga, Relaxation, Art/Pottery therapy, crafts, book club to visits…
Hi All At last we are moving from Lowe St this Saturday 30th Sept, therefore, any clubs or activities from Monday 2nd October will now be held at our new premises, it will be sad to leave Lowe st but our new home is much bigger so we can deliver many…
Our great friends at Sainsburys Macclesfield are taking part in the National Autism hour next Monday 2nd October between 10am and 11am – spread the word.
Good afternoon everyone, You may have previously heard about the Tree of Light event which was held at Macclesfield Cemetery. The Tree of Light provides an opportunity for reflection on memories of loved ones at Christmastime, which can be a challenging time of year. Macclesfield Town Council are…
Another fantastic line up at this’s years – ‘Autism a Hands on Approach conference’ – Stepping Hill Hospital – Tuesday 14th November 2017 CONFERENCE FLYER (FINAL _3)