Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- August 22, 2018 at 12:00 pm. Autism Movement Therapy. Click More about Autism Movement Therapy for details.
- September 3, 2018 at 7:30 pm. Galaxy Group (adult ASC social Group). Click More about Galaxy Group (adult ASC social Group) for details.
- September 4, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 5, 2018 at 10:00 am. Cheshire Carers. Click More about Cheshire Carers for details.
- September 5, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 6, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 6, 2018 at 1:00 pm. Art Therapy. Click More about Art Therapy for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
As my current Prince’s Trust cohort is out on work placements for the next couple of weeks, I wanted to let you know in advance about the dates for the next programme. It will begin on Monday 1st October 2018 and will run from Macclesfield Fire Station. The programme is…
to book your tickets please visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/healthy-inside-and-out-fundraising-event-for-space4autism-tickets-48494363948?ref=eios&aff=eios
A Morning of Questions and Answers with Geoff Evans and Living Autism Sunday 16th September 10.00am – 1.00pm light refreshments will be provided VENUE Space4Autism The Space Centre, 15-17 Mill Lane, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 7NN … A chance for a Q&A with Geoff To book your place please email Info.firstname.lastname@example.org…
Space4Autism staff team, trustees and volunteers had some allergy training this week Many thanks to Jane Taylor, Paediatric Respiratory Allergy Specialist Health Visitor from Macclesfield Hospital for coming to deliver this vital training. J
Space4Autism Through cognitive re-mapping, Joanne Lara’s successful Autism Movement Therapy® is an interhemispheric SENSORY INTEGRATION technique incorporating movement and music in collaboration with Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) strategies to assist individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in meeting and achieving their speech and language, social and academic IEP goals. Kay…