Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- January 20, 2018 at 9:30 am. Space For Kids. Click More about Space For Kids for details.
- January 20, 2018 at 12:30 pm. Saturday Club. Click More about Saturday Club for details.
- January 22, 2018 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- January 22, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- January 22, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
- January 22, 2018 at 7:30 pm. Galaxy Group. Click More about Galaxy Group for details.
- January 22, 2018 at 7:30 pm. Parent/Carer meeting. Click More about Parent/Carer meeting for details.
- January 23, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- January 23, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
- January 24, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Space4Autism The Space Centre, 15-17 Mill Lane, Macclesfield, Cheshire, Sk11 7NN To celebrate moving into our new Space Centre and to thank everyone involved in supporting us we would like to invite you along to our (this is instead of our usual Launch 3.30 afterschool club that day) “Thank You…
Some really exciting news AMT (Autism Movement Therapy) is coming to Space4Autism if you would be interested in this course please contact the details on the flyer. This is open to anyone who feels they would like to gain a Level II certification Joanne Lara and her team are coming…
Laura Beresford is putting a team together for Born Survivor again this year, she has send the below email out to those already willing to participate – if you would like to join the team please see below Happy New Year! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. …
please see below your invite to the Mayor’s Ball taking place at The Tytherington Club on 24th February, tickets for Space4Autism members are at a reduced rate of £35.00 This is in aid of Space4Autism and ROAR and we would really like at least 1 or 2 tables of 10…
CEIAS (was parent partnership) has been a fantastic support for many eg invaluable in getting school knowledge the obvious need for an EHCP application, support writing and in review meetings, but recent changes have dramatically reduced the already overworked staff. We are therefore asking our members if anyone has been…
Please find attached the Children with Disabilities Database registration form The Cheshire East Disabled Children’s Database (DCD) is a voluntary register for children and young people with a disability aged 0-18 years and living in Cheshire East. CWD-Registration-Form The benefits of being on the Database: be kept informed and…