Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- June 2, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Space For You. Click More about Space For You for details.
- June 5, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Space4Autism Football Club. Click More about Space4Autism Football Club for details.
- June 9, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Fun Friday. Click More about Fun Friday for details.
- June 10, 2017 at 9:30 am. Space for Kids. Click More about Space for Kids for details.
- June 12, 2017 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- June 16, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Space For You. Click More about Space For You for details.
- June 19, 2017 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- June 19, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Roller Sports & Activity Night. Click More about Roller Sports & Activity Night for details.
- June 23, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Fun Friday. Click More about Fun Friday for details.
- June 24, 2017 at 9:30 am. Space for Kids. Click More about Space for Kids for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Even the wonderful Clare Pollard is raising money to help Space4Autism with the move to new premises. Many of you will know Clare and she has probably diagnosed lots of children in our clubs, so please help her to reach her goal at https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Clare-Pollard4 thanks for doing this for us…
Another mum is raising money for Space4Autism I am walking 24 miles and climbing over 2000 m for Space4Autism because of the support they give Maddie. I have decided to walk the Yorkshire 3 peaks as part of a fitness drive but has developed into a real test of my…
Pictured Emily Martin, Paul Martin, Pauline Girdwood (S4A Chair), Danielle Gwinneth and Charlie Martin Huge thanks to the following walkers who walked up Snowdon in aid of Space4Autism and raised a huge £1802.00 Which will go towards the move into our new premises Thank you to everyone who took part…
As you all are aware we are experiencing real problems with excessive noise levels from the gym downstairs. This problem has forced us to relocate the drop-in yoga and relaxation, incurring room hire, and has resulted in some children and adults being unable to attend clubs and services. As a…
Please find attached a flyer for an upcoming free parental workshop. Parent workshop SEN SUPPORT workshop flyer This workshop is not intended for professionals as the aim is to provide parents with information to support with an understanding of what is possible at the early stages of SEN support .Thank…
Deputy Shop Manager (Macclesfield) (TRD1222) Deputy Shop Manager Nationwide Part Time Opportunities at either 12 or 18 hours per week. £5,273 (12 hr) or £ 7,909.50 (18hr) London Weighting or Hot Spot Allowance where applicable Additional information: Please bring to the interview your Proof of Right to Work…