Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- September 21, 2017 at 10:00 am. S4A Drop In. Click More about S4A Drop In for details.
- September 22, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Fun Friday. Click More about Fun Friday for details.
- September 23, 2017 at 9:30 am. Space for Kids. Click More about Space for Kids for details.
- September 23, 2017 at 12:30 pm. Saturday Club. Click More about Saturday Club for details.
- September 27, 2017 at 10:00 am. Cygnet Couse - private meeting. Click More about Cygnet Couse - private meeting for details.
- September 28, 2017 at 10:00 am. S4A Drop In. Click More about S4A Drop In for details.
- September 29, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Space for You. Click More about Space for You for details.
- October 4, 2017 at 10:00 am. Cygnet Couse - private meeting. Click More about Cygnet Couse - private meeting for details.
- October 4, 2017 at 7:15 pm. Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions. Click More about Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions for details.
- October 6, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Fun Friday. Click More about Fun Friday for details.
- October 7, 2017 at 9:30 am. Space For Kids. Click More about Space For Kids for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Dear All Please find the following details of pre-consultation workshops to inform the development of options for consultation on the transformation of adult mental health services in Eastern and Central Cheshire. We would welcome your attendance (and that of your colleagues) at either event if you are an existing…
SPACE4AUTISM FOOTBALL CLUB Will be held the first Monday evening of each month Coached and Supported by Macclesfield Juniors FC and held at Fallibroome Academy, Priory Lane, SK10 4AF Open to all children/young people aged 9-18yrs who are on the Autistic Spectrum (or are awaiting diagnosis) Time: 7-8.30pm At: DATES:…
SPACE4AUTISM AGM You are invited to our AGM and a chance to come and see our new premises before our official opening Followed by A Consultation Workshop for parent/carer’s and Adults with ASC to discuss what you would like to see at Space4Autism in the future 7.00-9.00pm Thursday 9th…
Hello, As part of our Ability for All programme Everybody Sport are pleased to launch our Alpha Swim Scheme, a 12 week course of swimming lessons for young people with a disability. The Alpha Swim lessons will be a basic introduction to swimming and encourage children to have…
Good morning all, Following on from the success of the 2017 first ever Macclesfield Town Council Youth Summit, we are now starting very early plans for 2018. Please put Thursday 8th March 2018 in your diaries. More details will follow closer to the time. On the back…
please follow the link below and vote for Space4Autism to be JustGiving charity of the year. Get your friends to vote for us too as we will need lots and lots to get this one http://view.contact.justgiving.com/?qs=c18e14ec17ee16c5cd4f75f78a5cb696866825cf7a0ffb75269810a212155685c6c95d1e7f1dd6c347b6cc073be7e5d1a648f1828310132dfa164f49a2f9f3de6433e4f43b5aa874