Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- October 17, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- October 17, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Afterschool Club. Click More about Afterschool Club for details.
- October 17, 2018 at 6:30 pm. Autism Movement Therapy 6+yrs. Click More about Autism Movement Therapy 6+yrs for details.
- October 18, 2018 at 10:00 am. CEIAS & Talking Therapies. Click More about CEIAS & Talking Therapies for details.
- October 18, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- October 18, 2018 at 1:00 pm. Art Therapy. Click More about Art Therapy for details.
- October 18, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Afterschool Club. Click More about Afterschool Club for details.
- October 18, 2018 at 4:30 pm. Cookery Lesson (Children). Click More about Cookery Lesson (Children) for details.
- October 18, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Fashion Show. Click More about Fashion Show for details.
- October 19, 2018 at N/A. Clubs. Click More about Clubs for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
I attended the first meeting of the criminal justice forum held at Che ire police HQ. Representatives of several parent / carer groups were Present as were police. The main focus for the session was to establish a heightened level of awareness of ASC and understand how together we might…
Just had to put this on here – my son 10yrs old would not go in the shower (only would have baths), have been trying to get him to have a shower for years but he always says it hurts. Anyway, the other night we both made a promise that…
Olivia O’Leary brings together people with similar experiences. Two people with Asperger’s Syndrome share a fascinating and personal discussion. A fascinating, and very personal, discussion between two people who have Asperger’s Syndrome. Presented by Olivia O’Leary. Frederick Veal is in his late 40s, and was only diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome…
click on link to read in full http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-12937009
First meeting 16:00 on Thursday April 14th at Kendal Road Offices of the Cheshire Carer’s Centre. [That’s at the Gawsworth end of Macclesfield!] The intention is to have monthly meetngs and associated activities to share ideas and give or get help. For more information call 01270215440, Dave Johnson, Male Carer…
Just to let you all know Rick ran the BUPA Greater Manchester 10k Run today 15th May in 1hr 3mins – will let you know what he raised as soon as its all collected. A huge thank you to everyone who has donated and you can still donate by visiting Ricks giving…