Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- August 22, 2018 at 12:00 pm. Autism Movement Therapy. Click More about Autism Movement Therapy for details.
- September 3, 2018 at 7:30 pm. Galaxy Group (adult ASC social Group). Click More about Galaxy Group (adult ASC social Group) for details.
- September 4, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 5, 2018 at 10:00 am. Cheshire Carers. Click More about Cheshire Carers for details.
- September 5, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 6, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 6, 2018 at 1:00 pm. Art Therapy. Click More about Art Therapy for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Please look under the Space for Clubs tab at the top of the page for the new dates of all our clubs. We are also setting up a hobbies club and the first meeting will be Sunday 8th Jan 2-4pm at St Pauls Church Hall, Macclesfield. You do not have…
The National Autistic Society, Cheshire East Council and Cheshire East & Central PCT are working together to develop a strategy for adults with autism and their parent/carers living within East Cheshire. We want to learn about your experiences of services, what you like, what you dont like, whats missing. In…
Do you or a member of your family find it hard to ride a bike? My daughter has severe learning difficulties and autism and therefore we have found that riding a tandem is the best way to keep her happy and busy and fully involved with the family. We have…
hi all i am Harry Muskett i have been diagnosed with aspergers syndrome and i am 16 years old and i have started making podcasts on youtube for certain issues concerning people with autism so if anone anyone has any issues they wish me to mention in one of my…
please click below to fill in the survey Easy_Read_Cheshire_E_autism_survey Dear All I work for the National Autistic Society and I have been commissioned by Cheshire East Council and Central and Eastern Cheshire PCT to look at the needs of adults with autism in the Cheshire East and…
PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW AND JOIN THE GIVING MACHINE TO HELP SPACE4AUTISM TO RAISE FUNDS. http://www.thegivingmachine.co.uk/email-flyers/2a2f5fcbddc6c8238bbf141643655432