Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- August 22, 2018 at 12:00 pm. Autism Movement Therapy. Click More about Autism Movement Therapy for details.
- September 3, 2018 at 7:30 pm. Galaxy Group (adult ASC social Group). Click More about Galaxy Group (adult ASC social Group) for details.
- September 4, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 5, 2018 at 10:00 am. Cheshire Carers. Click More about Cheshire Carers for details.
- September 5, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 6, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 6, 2018 at 1:00 pm. Art Therapy. Click More about Art Therapy for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Progress – The Transition Event – 24 May 2012 at The National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham. The Transition Event is the one day guide for parents, professionals and young people to explore the move to adulthood. Incorporating a series of main presentations, workshops and interactive sessions. Please see Progress 24.05.12 for…
Educational Psychology Team Drop-in Sessions The EPs have announced the dates for the Summer 2012. Please see EP Drop-in Poster Summer Term for the dates, venues and how to book.
More Sporting Activities Cycling and multi activity sessions, see Inclusive Bike Session1 Club Activ8 Sessions, see CLUB ACTIV8 Cygnets family fun swim, see cygnet swim 2012
Please find attached a poster Leisure Development Easter Programme 2012 detailing activities being delivered by the Cheshire East Council Leisure Development Team throughout the Easter holiday period. Activities range from Street Sports, Play sessions within libraries and Inclusive events. If you have any questions regarding these activities please feel free to…
SPACE4 Autism is pleased to announce that it has successfully bid for and gained funding from the “Early Intervention & Prevention Services” category of Cheshire East Council’s budget for the financial year 1st April 2012 to 31st March 2013. The funding will enable the charity to provide free access…
It’s a while since the SPN blog has been updated, please go to the link below to see more about what we are doing and activities happening in the near future in which we are participating click below to read the latest blog http://specialpeoplenorth.blogspot.com/ Joy Daglish Special People North 5…