Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- December 11, 2018 at 10:00 am. Occupational Therapy Clinic. Click More about Occupational Therapy Clinic for details.
- December 11, 2018 at 7:30 pm. Galaxy Group. Click More about Galaxy Group for details.
- December 14, 2018 at 6:30 pm. Space for You (younger). Click More about Space for You (younger) for details.
- December 14, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Space for You (older). Click More about Space for You (older) for details.
- January 8, 2019 at 10:00 am. Occupational Therapy Clinic. Click More about Occupational Therapy Clinic for details.
- February 12, 2019 at 10:00 am. Occupational Therapy Clinic. Click More about Occupational Therapy Clinic for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Hi All A huge thank you to all those who have volunteered to bag pack or raise funds outside the supermarkets this year – today at Morrisons Congleton you raised £332.66 which is fantastic, this takes our total for the year to £1547.05 (thought it was nearer £2k but always…
This morning a group of Space4Autism members met a very special lady “Rogena Hughes” and her family, Nick, Ethan and Oscar. Rogena had organised a charity event in aid of Space4Autism and another local charity close to her heart. To our delight Rogena and her family came over this morning…
click here for more information http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=c04d3c58251781ccd11d3c5b1&id=c0a32fd6ec&e=60673e05fc if you cannot open attachment email email@example.com and we will send it to you directly.
IF YOU WORK IN SCHOOLS OR PRE-SCHOOLS CAN YOU PLEASE PASS ON THIS QUESTIONNAIRE. Would you be interested in a Parent/Carer Toddler Group at Space4Autism? We are in the early stages of planning this new group and to help us find out the need and to get funding we…
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED THIS APOLOGIES. As part of the Cheshire and Warrington Count Me In Strategy, Sport Cheshire and Partners are looking to find out more about what kinds of sport and physical activities people with impairments currently take part in or might like to do more of.…
Every month cinemas around the country screen a film especially for people with autism. This means that · The lights will be on low · The volume will be turned down · There will be no trailers at the beginning of the film · You’ll be able to take your…