Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- August 22, 2018 at 12:00 pm. Autism Movement Therapy. Click More about Autism Movement Therapy for details.
- September 3, 2018 at 7:30 pm. Galaxy Group (adult ASC social Group). Click More about Galaxy Group (adult ASC social Group) for details.
- September 4, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 5, 2018 at 10:00 am. Cheshire Carers. Click More about Cheshire Carers for details.
- September 5, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 6, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 6, 2018 at 1:00 pm. Art Therapy. Click More about Art Therapy for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
This is a Macclesfield solicitor who works in child abuse cases. There is a petition that will put pressure on the government to introduce a law to help protect children from abuse. Please have a look at it and sign if you can. http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/educationgovuk-introduce-law-requiring-adults-working-with-children-to-report-alleged-abuse-mandatenow Regards John John McKellar…
Dear All , We are currently trying to find out people’s views about the community equipment services. You are asked to respond to Alison Philips by the 8 th of August Community equipment Service Community equipment items are aids to independent living for those individuals that are less mobile or need assistance. These…
Today, DWP is joining around 300 businesses at the Disability Employment Conference to launch the Government’s Disability Confident campaign. The campaign encourages employers to make it their business to recognise the talents and skills disabled people can bring. Disability confident aims to support improved employment outcomes for disabled people. We…
Hi All As promised please click on the link below to read the Q&A’s from the open meeting which took place on Monday 15th July. Q&As relating to Church Lawton If you cannot open the link please email email@example.com and we will send it to you directly. Should you have…
Please check out this website – Barclays Bank are offering Life Skills to young people to enter the world of work http://www.barclayslifeskills.com/?WT.mc_id=EMAIL00661lifeskill If you cannot open the attachment email Space4Autism and we will send it to you directly
Hi, there’s a brilliant book out written by a 13 year old Japanese boy. He has written in detail about why he does certain things and how things feel to him. It’s really well written and gives a huge insight into what it is like for someone with autism. It’s…