Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- January 23, 2019 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- January 23, 2019 at 3:30 pm. Afterschool Club. Click More about Afterschool Club for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 1:00 pm. Adults Art Session. Click More about Adults Art Session for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 1:00 pm. Cheshire East Autism Team 1:1 Drop In. Click More about Cheshire East Autism Team 1:1 Drop In for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 3:30 pm. Afterschool Club. Click More about Afterschool Club for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 3:30 pm. Children's Art Session. Click More about Children's Art Session for details.
- January 25, 2019 at 9:30 am. Adults Cookery Lesson. Click More about Adults Cookery Lesson for details.
- January 28, 2019 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- January 28, 2019 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
See attached poster about a new group for adults with disabilities in Congleton. The first meeting is soon – Tuesday 25th March. Please pass this on to other people that you think might be interested. Good Company congleton poster
My name is Oliver Barnes and I have received funding to run a free disability golf coaching course. Craig Thomas gave me your email address and said you may have some people interested. The course will be run at The Mere Golf Resort & Spa, and will be suitable for…
Mental Capacity Act 2005 – House of Lords report 2014 Attached is an easy-read version of a House of Lords report that has just been published. It is a review of the Mental Capacity Act 2005. This makes a lot of recommendations about improving the law about mental capacity and…
Update on the current situation with the Independent Living Fund (ILF) You may be aware that, on 6 March 2014, the Government announced that the ILF will close on 30 June 2015. From this date, responsibility to meet the support needs of ILF users will be passed to local…
During Autism Awareness Week 2nd April at Cineworld the following films are showing Muppets Most Wanted and Rio 2 check out http://www.cineworld.co.uk/ Also – don’t forget you can get a CEA card which gets the carer in for free check out http://www.ceacard.co.uk/
Please click on links below for more information – contact Space4Autism if you cannot open attachments and we will send them to you directly. Autism Strategy Group – minutes Jan 2014 Autism Pathway