Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- January 23, 2019 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- January 23, 2019 at 3:30 pm. Afterschool Club. Click More about Afterschool Club for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 1:00 pm. Adults Art Session. Click More about Adults Art Session for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 1:00 pm. Cheshire East Autism Team 1:1 Drop In. Click More about Cheshire East Autism Team 1:1 Drop In for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 3:30 pm. Afterschool Club. Click More about Afterschool Club for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 3:30 pm. Children's Art Session. Click More about Children's Art Session for details.
- January 25, 2019 at 9:30 am. Adults Cookery Lesson. Click More about Adults Cookery Lesson for details.
- January 28, 2019 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- January 28, 2019 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
EASTER HOLIDAYS FAMILY GET TOGETHER DROP IN SESSIONS Come and have a coffee whilst your children/young people socialise These sessions are open to all (inc siblings) and you do not have to live in East Cheshire to attend.(parents/Carers/Grandparents must stay) Sessions are Free of Charge however we ask for a…
Autism Women Matter represents women within the United Kingdom that have been diagnosed or self-identify as being autistic, having an Autism Spectrum Condition. This includes (but is not restricted to) those who have: · been diagnosed · struggled to find a professional that understands their ability to ‘mask’ their autism · been…
Here are the minutes from the Autism Strategy and Implementation Group on 24 March. Autism Strategy Group minutes – March 2014 This was my last meeting of the group before I retire. Best wishes to you all for the future, and keep up the good work for people on the…
Just a reminder – Manchester Airport have produced a booklet to help when travelling with children/adults with Autism. http://www.manchesterairport.co.uk/manweb.nsf/content/airportbooklets
please find attached a questionnaire sent to us by Laura Clifton Tiny Steps If you live in the Northwich area and would be interested in a sensory place centre please fill in and send it back to email@example.com
Hello Colleague, We have produced a free summary of the Welfare Benefit Changes identified in today’s budget. Click here for the guide- Social Welfare Training at a glance guide to Benefit Changes in the Spring Budget 2014. Next month we will be sending out our 2014/15 Weekly Benefit Rates…