Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- January 23, 2019 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- January 23, 2019 at 3:30 pm. Afterschool Club. Click More about Afterschool Club for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 1:00 pm. Adults Art Session. Click More about Adults Art Session for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 1:00 pm. Cheshire East Autism Team 1:1 Drop In. Click More about Cheshire East Autism Team 1:1 Drop In for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 3:30 pm. Afterschool Club. Click More about Afterschool Club for details.
- January 24, 2019 at 3:30 pm. Children's Art Session. Click More about Children's Art Session for details.
- January 25, 2019 at 9:30 am. Adults Cookery Lesson. Click More about Adults Cookery Lesson for details.
- January 28, 2019 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- January 28, 2019 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Dear Parents, Carers and Professionals The summer newsletter is now online and can be viewed on:http://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/schools/parents/parent_partnership/newsletters.aspx orhttp://goo.gl/WsDne9. Paper copies will be going in the post next week. Parent Partnership Service is holding a Meet the Professionals event on Tuesday 8th July at Crewe Alexandra Football Club. Some details are in the newsletter…
Dear All Please see attached details of a BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Youth Work Practices Youth Federation are delivering within the Cheshire East area. BOOKING FORM We still have a number of spaces still available- these places are available to those who are aged 19+ and are unemployed in…
Prince’s Trust now recruiting for Macclesfield team Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service is looking to recruit a team of young people from the Macclesfield area to take part in the next Prince’s Trust Programme. The programme, which starts on Monday, June 2nd 2014, is based in Macclesfield and is a 12-week…
Media opportunity for young disabled people ODI has been contacted by a Researcher at Ricochet television who make a broad range of programmes from pure documentaries like Channel 4’s Born to be Different, through to large scale award winning formats like Supernanny. They have interest for a documentary series…
Please find attached information about workshops being delivered by CE Youth Service that may be of use for some of the young people you work with. click here for more information GET Sorted Poster Best wishes, Viki Viki Kehoe Cheshire East Council Children, Families and Adults T:012449 76061 M: 07764…
I would like to remind you that the deadline for completing Steve Carey’s survey on the current challenges faced by DPULOs is 11 April 2014. Steve is currently conducting research into how and if organisations with complex values and belief systems can maintain and improve service provision in an increasingly challenging…