Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- August 22, 2018 at 12:00 pm. Autism Movement Therapy. Click More about Autism Movement Therapy for details.
- September 3, 2018 at 7:30 pm. Galaxy Group (adult ASC social Group). Click More about Galaxy Group (adult ASC social Group) for details.
- September 4, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 5, 2018 at 10:00 am. Cheshire Carers. Click More about Cheshire Carers for details.
- September 5, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 6, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 6, 2018 at 1:00 pm. Art Therapy. Click More about Art Therapy for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- September 10, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
This morning a group of Space4Autism members met a very special lady “Rogena Hughes” and her family, Nick, Ethan and Oscar. Rogena had organised a charity event in aid of Space4Autism and another local charity close to her heart. To our delight Rogena and her family came over this morning…
click here for more information http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=c04d3c58251781ccd11d3c5b1&id=c0a32fd6ec&e=60673e05fc if you cannot open attachment email email@example.com and we will send it to you directly.
IF YOU WORK IN SCHOOLS OR PRE-SCHOOLS CAN YOU PLEASE PASS ON THIS QUESTIONNAIRE. Would you be interested in a Parent/Carer Toddler Group at Space4Autism? We are in the early stages of planning this new group and to help us find out the need and to get funding we…
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED THIS APOLOGIES. As part of the Cheshire and Warrington Count Me In Strategy, Sport Cheshire and Partners are looking to find out more about what kinds of sport and physical activities people with impairments currently take part in or might like to do more of.…
Every month cinemas around the country screen a film especially for people with autism. This means that · The lights will be on low · The volume will be turned down · There will be no trailers at the beginning of the film · You’ll be able to take your…
Note – if you cannot open the link email – firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it to you directly. Please see link below regarding Church Lawton School, which leads to details of the Consultation, Open Evening event and updated information on the School. We would appreciate you forwarding on to…