Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- October 17, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- October 17, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Afterschool Club. Click More about Afterschool Club for details.
- October 17, 2018 at 6:30 pm. Autism Movement Therapy 6+yrs. Click More about Autism Movement Therapy 6+yrs for details.
- October 18, 2018 at 10:00 am. CEIAS & Talking Therapies. Click More about CEIAS & Talking Therapies for details.
- October 18, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- October 18, 2018 at 1:00 pm. Art Therapy. Click More about Art Therapy for details.
- October 18, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Afterschool Club. Click More about Afterschool Club for details.
- October 18, 2018 at 4:30 pm. Cookery Lesson (Children). Click More about Cookery Lesson (Children) for details.
- October 18, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Fashion Show. Click More about Fashion Show for details.
- October 19, 2018 at N/A. Clubs. Click More about Clubs for details.
- October 19, 2018 at 9:30 am. Cookery Classes (Adults). Click More about Cookery Classes (Adults) for details.
- October 19, 2018 at 6:30 pm. Space for You (younger). Click More about Space for You (younger) for details.
- October 19, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Space for You (older). Click More about Space for You (older) for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Dear Parents, Carers and Professionals The summer newsletter is now online and can be viewed on:http://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/schools/parents/parent_partnership/newsletters.aspx orhttp://goo.gl/WsDne9. Paper copies will be going in the post next week. Parent Partnership Service is holding a Meet the Professionals event on Tuesday 8th July at Crewe Alexandra Football Club. Some details are in the newsletter…
Dear All Please see attached details of a BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Youth Work Practices Youth Federation are delivering within the Cheshire East area. BOOKING FORM We still have a number of spaces still available- these places are available to those who are aged 19+ and are unemployed in…
Prince’s Trust now recruiting for Macclesfield team Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service is looking to recruit a team of young people from the Macclesfield area to take part in the next Prince’s Trust Programme. The programme, which starts on Monday, June 2nd 2014, is based in Macclesfield and is a 12-week…
Media opportunity for young disabled people ODI has been contacted by a Researcher at Ricochet television who make a broad range of programmes from pure documentaries like Channel 4’s Born to be Different, through to large scale award winning formats like Supernanny. They have interest for a documentary series…
Please find attached information about workshops being delivered by CE Youth Service that may be of use for some of the young people you work with. click here for more information GET Sorted Poster Best wishes, Viki Viki Kehoe Cheshire East Council Children, Families and Adults T:012449 76061 M: 07764…
I would like to remind you that the deadline for completing Steve Carey’s survey on the current challenges faced by DPULOs is 11 April 2014. Steve is currently conducting research into how and if organisations with complex values and belief systems can maintain and improve service provision in an increasingly challenging…