Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- February 23, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Space For You. Click More about Space For You for details.
- February 24, 2018 at 10:00 am. Free Workshop All About Sensory. Click More about Free Workshop All About Sensory for details.
- February 26, 2018 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- February 26, 2018 at 1:00 pm. Employment Training Course. Click More about Employment Training Course for details.
- February 27, 2018 at 10:00 am. DLA workshop. Click More about DLA workshop for details.
- February 27, 2018 at 10:00 am. Free Cerebra Workshop - Disability Living Allowance workshop. Click More about Free Cerebra Workshop - Disability Living Allowance workshop for details.
- February 28, 2018 at 10:00 am. Cygnet course - private meeting. Click More about Cygnet course - private meeting for details.
- March 1, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Trustee Meeting. Click More about Trustee Meeting for details.
- March 3, 2018 at 9:30 am. Space For Kids. Click More about Space For Kids for details.
- March 3, 2018 at 12:30 pm. Saturday Club. Click More about Saturday Club for details.
- March 5, 2018 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
On Monday 18th Feb Space for You had a visit to Macclesfield Library. We booked the computer suite for them to research their next trips to the Chill Factor and dinner out in Manchester. Afterwards they had more research to do around Macclesfield, they visited the bank and the information center where…
We took our Space for You group to the National Football Museum on 16th February as part of our programme of workshops. They all bought their own train tickets and we are so proud of all the club members who behaved well throughout the train journey, private tour of the musuem…
Please click link here for more information: PAWS – dogs for the disabled if you cannot open the link contact Space4Autism and we will send it to you directly.
Click here for the information leaflet Online Counselling Leaflet If you cannot open the attached leaflet please email us and we will forward it to your directly Space4Autism
Some folk might find this useful http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18694168 It also crosses into innovative ways to teach. There is also a charity that helps : We can be found at www.aidis.org. “We are a national charity specialising in Assistive Technology for over 35 years” It is worth noting this link “you can…
an article from the Guardian – click here to read http://apps.facebook.com/theguardian/education/2008/nov/11/special-needs-autistic-children-education?post_gdp=true