Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- January 20, 2018 at 9:30 am. Space For Kids. Click More about Space For Kids for details.
- January 20, 2018 at 12:30 pm. Saturday Club. Click More about Saturday Club for details.
- January 22, 2018 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- January 22, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- January 22, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
- January 22, 2018 at 7:30 pm. Galaxy Group. Click More about Galaxy Group for details.
- January 22, 2018 at 7:30 pm. Parent/Carer meeting. Click More about Parent/Carer meeting for details.
- January 23, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
- January 23, 2018 at 3:30 pm. Launch 3.30 afterschool club. Click More about Launch 3.30 afterschool club for details.
- January 24, 2018 at 10:00 am. Open Space. Click More about Open Space for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Hi All As promised please click on the link below to read the Q&A’s from the open meeting which took place on Monday 15th July. Q&As relating to Church Lawton If you cannot open the link please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it to you directly. Should you have…
Please check out this website – Barclays Bank are offering Life Skills to young people to enter the world of work http://www.barclayslifeskills.com/?WT.mc_id=EMAIL00661lifeskill If you cannot open the attachment email Space4Autism and we will send it to you directly
Hi, there’s a brilliant book out written by a 13 year old Japanese boy. He has written in detail about why he does certain things and how things feel to him. It’s really well written and gives a huge insight into what it is like for someone with autism. It’s…
BBC News – Stimming: What autistic people do to feel calmer Just seen this BBC page on Stimming. Might give some of us a better insight into what it feels like. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-ouch-22771894?postId=116362693#comment_116362693
I`m emailing to tell you about something very special and exciting. Every Wednesday evening in the centre of Macclesfield we host a Disco for People With Disabilities and would like to extend an invitation for you and your organisation to attend. We have ran this event for over 4 years…
We are delighted to announce that our bid to run an autism-specific free school in Church Lawton, Cheshire East has been successful. The Department for Education has given us approval to move into the pre-opening phase of the process, and although there is still some way to go, this marks a significant step…