Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- June 26, 2017 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- June 26, 2017 at 7:30 pm. S4A Parent/carer Get together. Click More about S4A Parent/carer Get together for details.
- June 27, 2017 at 7:30 pm. Galaxy Group - Adult social group. Click More about Galaxy Group - Adult social group for details.
- June 28, 2017 at 10:00 am. Cygnet Course. Click More about Cygnet Course for details.
- July 3, 2017 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- July 3, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Space4Autism Football Club. Click More about Space4Autism Football Club for details.
- July 5, 2017 at 10:00 am. Cheshire Carers coffee morning. Click More about Cheshire Carers coffee morning for details.
- July 5, 2017 at 12:30 pm. Cygnet Course. Click More about Cygnet Course for details.
- July 5, 2017 at 7:15 pm. Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions. Click More about Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions for details.
- July 6, 2017 at 10:00 am. S4A Weekly Drop In. Click More about S4A Weekly Drop In for details.
- July 6, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Trustee Meeting. Click More about Trustee Meeting for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Dear all, as mentioned at Annual Autism conference in Stockport a few months ago the USA has been considering the terminology associated with Autism. The extract below represents a fairly brief summary of planned changes to what autism is described as (ie Autism, aspergers, PDD etc). Crucially the classic…
For the full report you need to copy click the embed link below. I have not read this but see it as essential that SPACE consider this as a group. The report on the radio this morning suggested that the Statement be replaced by a single document covering school, health,…
I promised those who asked that I would put a post on to let you know how we got on at B.I.R.D yesterday. The assessment took around an hour and a half with lots of talking and asking Ben how he felt about things and what troubles he had, Ben…
I suspect you may need to copy the attached into your web browser. Whilst i have many question about BS (Big Society of course), surely 500,000 civil servants volunteering for one day each would equal 500,000 days. Not quite sure how they have got to 30,000. http://www.thirdsector.co.uk/news/1055632/Civil-servants-encouraged-volunteer/
please click on the link below to read the letter send off on Monday 14th Feb 2011 to Michael Gove, David Cameron, Nick Clegg and David Rutley MP Well done Julie for putting this together on behalf of all the parents within SPACE. Letter to Michael Gove – Secretary of…
I wonder whether there are any ideas / options that we might be able to consider and communicate as ways to promote what can and should be done locally to make things better for our special children. Having to fight the system on so many counts must present a real…