Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- August 24, 2017 at 10:00 am. S4A Weekly Drop In. Click More about S4A Weekly Drop In for details.
- September 6, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Circus Starrs tickets. Click More about Circus Starrs tickets for details.
- September 6, 2017 at 7:15 pm. Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions. Click More about Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions for details.
- September 8, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Fun Friday. Click More about Fun Friday for details.
- September 9, 2017 at 9:30 am. Space for Kids. Click More about Space for Kids for details.
- September 9, 2017 at 12:30 pm. Saturday Club. Click More about Saturday Club for details.
- September 15, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Space for You. Click More about Space for You for details.
- September 18, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Roller Sports & Activity Night. Click More about Roller Sports & Activity Night for details.
- September 20, 2017 at 7:15 pm. Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions. Click More about Space4Autism Family Yoga Sessions for details.
- September 22, 2017 at 6:30 pm. Fun Friday. Click More about Fun Friday for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
Subject: FW: NEW DATES FOR AUTISM CONSULTATION This is a reminder about the Autism consultation events and the online survey – details below and attached. If you have any queries please contact Clare Hughes, her contact details are below. Implementing_the_Adult_Autism_Strategy Easy_Read_Cheshire_E_autism_survey Regards Margaret Leonard Sent on behalf…
CRIMINAL JUSTICE FORUM ATTENTION CARD ChAPS initiated a Criminal Justice Forum in May 2011 with representatives from a wide range of bodies such as the police, fire, ambulance, crown prosecution, probation, every local authority, two health services and parental support groups Jo from ChAPS says ‘As a group…
New for 2012 Sponsored by Space4Autism Hobby Club A once a month opportunity to meet and enjoy hobbies such as arts/crafts, cars + toys, train sets. Starting Sunday 8th Jan 2pm-4pm at St Paul’s Church Hall, Glegg Street, Macclesfield Donation of £2 per child please (to cover…
Space for Kids Christmas party 2012
Space for Kids with The Wild Roadshow who came for a visit.
Just some photos of our Christmas Get Together, thanks to everyone who came along and to all those who helped on the day. A big thank you to Siemens CAST for donating the digital camera for our raffle and to all the people who baked cakes, donated bottles & gifts. …