Who Are SPACE4AUTISM?
What we do!
SPACE4AUTISM Roller Sports and Activity Night
SPACE4AUTISM FAMILY YOGA
- February 23, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Space For You. Click More about Space For You for details.
- February 24, 2018 at 10:00 am. Free Workshop All About Sensory. Click More about Free Workshop All About Sensory for details.
- February 26, 2018 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
- February 26, 2018 at 1:00 pm. Employment Training Course. Click More about Employment Training Course for details.
- February 27, 2018 at 10:00 am. DLA workshop. Click More about DLA workshop for details.
- February 27, 2018 at 10:00 am. Free Cerebra Workshop - Disability Living Allowance workshop. Click More about Free Cerebra Workshop - Disability Living Allowance workshop for details.
- February 28, 2018 at 10:00 am. Cygnet course - private meeting. Click More about Cygnet course - private meeting for details.
- March 1, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Trustee Meeting. Click More about Trustee Meeting for details.
- March 3, 2018 at 9:30 am. Space For Kids. Click More about Space For Kids for details.
- March 3, 2018 at 12:30 pm. Saturday Club. Click More about Saturday Club for details.
- March 5, 2018 at 9:15 am. Space Hoppers. Click More about Space Hoppers for details.
Or click here to go to the Calendar page.
I thought that you might be interested to know that we are holding a STAPLLE One Day Parents and Carers Course in Northwich very soon. The date is Friday March 7th, 09:30 – 04:30 and it will be held at the Cheshire Centre for Independent Living, Denton Drive, Northwich The course looks…
have a nearly 6 year old boy who was diagnosed with ASC just after his 4th birthday. He’s never seen an OT (should have been referred at diagnosis but this never happened) but I feel that their input would help greatly. He’s always had sensory issues but he’s been struggling…
Dear Members As some of you may be aware one of our founder Trustees, Julie Alexander, is stepping down from her role at the end of March 2014. Julie was instrumental in gaining our 1st funding stream from East Cheshire Council to enable us to set up and run Space…
Autism Strategy Group – minutes Jan 2014 Autism Services Database – draft 1 please click above for more information. The Autism Strategy are putting together a database of services within the East Cheshire area – see attached, if you know of any services which are not on the list…
Great turn our last night for Space4Autism 1st Yoga Class – thanks for everyone for making this a success and especially Kay Locke our fantastic teacher. See you all for our next class on 12th Feb – we will be arriving at 7pm and yoga will start at 7.15-8.15pm
Here is a link (underlined below) to information about the proposed Lifestyle Centre in Crewe. In particular I suggest that you look at the ‘Rolling Public Engagement Presentation’ which shows and tells you about what is planned, what it will replace, and the expected timescale. The consultation about…