FYI- Please share with clients who may also want to attend the consultation dates.
This is a letter from Eastern Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group.
You will be aware that NHS partners are about to start a 12-week public consultation on proposals to redesign adult and older people’s specialist mental health services in Eastern Cheshire, South Cheshire and Vale Royal.
The consultation will take place from 6 March to 29 May 2018, comprising an online survey accessible from www.easterncheshireccg.nhs.uk, and six public events as follows:
- 21 March, 2.30pm – 4.30pm, Macclesfield Town Hall, Market Place, Macclesfield SK10 1EA
- 23 March, 9.30am – 11.30am, Hartford Golf Club, Burrows Hill, Northwich CW8 3AP
- 28 March, 2.30pm – 4.30pm, Congleton Town Hall, High Street, Congleton CW12 1BN
- 26 April, 6.30pm – 8.30pm, Crewe Alexandra FC, Gresty Road, Crewe CW2 6EB
- 4 May, 2.30pm – 4.30pm, Canalside Conference Centre, Brooks Lane, Middlewich CW10 0JG
- 23 May, 6.30pm – 8.30pm, Macclesfield Town FC, London Road, Macclesfield SK11 7SP
The consultation will seek views on a proposed model of care that puts prevention and early intervention at the heart of improved community services. This will reduce unnecessary hospital admissions and help keep people well.
The model was designed in collaboration with existing and former service users, their carers and frontline NHS staff.
The survey and accompanying consultation document will be available as hard copy and in various alternative formats for anyone requiring them. A wide range of supporting information is available at www.easterncheshireccg.nhs.uk.
As a valued stakeholder in the local health and social care system, you are asked to promote the consultation across your online and offline communications channels. Twitter users are encouraged to share relevant content using the following hashtag: #jointheconversation.
The consultation partners are:
- NHS Eastern Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- NHS South Cheshire CCG
- NHS Vale Royal CCG
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
Dr Paul Bowen
NHS Eastern Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group