Please find attached a flyer for an upcoming free parental workshop.
This workshop is not intended for professionals as the aim is to provide parents with information to support with an understanding of what is possible at the early stages of SEN support .Thank you for your understanding.
Please circulate to anyone that that you feel would benefit from attending.
The aims of the workshop are :
- To have an understanding of what support can be offered to your child/young person in school
- To have an understanding of what ‘Special Educational Needs’ and ‘Quality First Teaching’ mean and how this can work for your child
- To have more confidence to discuss support for your child or young person with professional’s involved
- When? Friday May 12th 2017
- Where? Holmes Chapel Community Centre, Station Road, Holmes Chapel, CW4 8AA.
- How do I find the venue? The Community Centre is on the A54, opposite Holmes Chapel Train Station.
- Time? 10.00 am – 13.00 pm
- Contact … email@example.com or call 0300 123 5166 to book a place
Advanced apologies if you receive this e-mail in error, we have recently changed database systems and I am still getting to grips with the technology!
Thank you very much,
Service Cheshire East Information,Advice & Support (C.E.I.A.S.)
Please note that I work part-time and will get back to you as soon as I am able to do so.
Please contact Cheshire East Information,Advice and Support (CEIAS) via the main office number or by email in my absence.
CEAIS Office: 0300 123 5166
Office Location: Delamere House, Floor 4, Delamere Street, Crewe, CW1 2LL
Postal Address: Service Cheshire East Information,Advice & Support (C.E.I.A.S.)
Floor 4, C/O Municipal Buildings, Earle Street, Crewe, CW1 2BJ
*On 1st September 2014, the Parent Partnership Service Cheshire East became the Cheshire East Information, Advice and Support (IAS) Service. Our free service is available to parents, children and young people living in the Cheshire East area.
We can help by providing access to impartial guidance and support on matters relating to Special Educational Needs and Disability, including the law, local policy and practice, the Local Offer and Education, Health and Care (EHC) needs assessments and plans.